Saturday, May 08, 2010

No wonder he is the greatest...aye presenting Mr. Sherlock Holmes

I had almost given up reading and writing had gone out of the window as well. Not any more. I am getting back to my reading and getting on with writing. Well when I decided to get back to reading I did not have much choice. I was not too keen in buying a new book for I was not sure how much time i would be able to devote to one. While I though my eyes fell on this volume of collections of all the short stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his brainchild Mr. Sherlock Holmes and am I complaning? Nah.

There is just something so nice and refreshing about this detecteive that makes you smile in the end. There is intrigue and crime and the simplest of cases solved for you. Be is murder or be it a theft, Mr. Holmes knows how to convince you to look at the small and fine details and try and deduce the end of the mystery.

Well...to Mr. Sherlock Holmes...you were, are and would always be the best that lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home